How To Replace a Medical Marijuana Card in Montana

Replacement For Montana Medical Marijuana Card Online

Schedule Appointment

Can I Replace My Montana Medical Marijuana Card?

Yes, medical marijuana cardholders in Montana can request replacement medical cannabis cards. The top reasons for requesting medical marijuana card replacement in the state include card theft, loss, and damage.

Do I Need to Report a Lost or Stolen Montana Medical Marijuana Card?

Montana Administrative Rules require a registered medical marijuana cardholder in the state to report stolen or lost cards to the state's Department of Public Health and Human Services (DPHHS). Such reports can be made to the DPHHS at (406) 444-5622.

How to Get a Replacement Medical Marijuana Card in Montana

  • Login to Transaction Portal (TAP)
  • Select "Replace a Lost or Destroyed Card"
  • Enter the existing medical card number
  • Follow the portal prompts and provide other required information to complete the application

Cost of a Montana Medical Marijuana Replacement Card

It costs $10 to replace a lost, stolen, or damaged Montana medical marijuana card. Payment for a replacement medical cannabis card can be made online with a debit or credit card. Alternatively, you can also pay for a replacement card with a mailed money order or check, or with cash delivered to the Department of Revenue at:

Montana Department of Revenue P.O. Box 5835 Helena, MT 59604

How Long to Get a Replacement Montana Medical Marijuana Card?

A replacement Montana medical marijuana card is issued within 30 days of submitting a request.

In this section: